Powerful Questions for the Chakras
This is Part 3 of the self -sabotage in the Root Chakra series of creating more awareness on where you maybe self-sabotaging in the are of your finances.
If you have been participating in our FREE 21 Day Root Chakra Challenge you will have been focusing upon balancing and healing this beautiful life force energy. This series of Masterclasses has been in addition to the event to introduce you to the concept of money as an energy and to form a better relationship with it that will contribute to your holistic wellbeing and help you to recognise where you may have been self-sabotaging.
I talked to you about money as an energy. Just like the chakra energy it needs to flow. The money/energy can become stuck in a particular energetical area of your life and manifest in a number of behavioural characteristics and emotional expressions. Here are some powerful and deep searching questions to consider how the flow of money/energy can become blocked:
Self Sabotage Powerful Questions for the Chakras
- Do you work too hard and are afraid to slow down?
- Do you find it difficult to share responsibilities and take too much upon yourself?
- Do you find it difficult to share responsibilities and hand it all over to another, wanting to be taken care of?
- Do you hoard things away ‘just in case’?
- What are the thoughts behind your, ‘just in case’ as this will represent a fear/block?
- Do you have spending addictions (filling a whole in your life) e.g. clothes, shoes, make-up, expensive hobbies, entertainment, gadgets?
- What is it you really need ‘to fill you up’?
- Are you worried/concerned/preoccupied by how you appear to others?
Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Do you invest your money/energy into diverse areas in a constant desire for creating change in your life?
- Do you take risky decisions with your money/energy that are not fully thought through with regard to possible outcomes/consequences?
- Do you fully explore a decision/choice to be made before diving in?
- Do you control others through money/energy?
- Do you blame others for your current financial situation?
- Do you loan/give money/energy away because you can’t say no and fear upsetting someone?
- Do you hold on to your money/energy out of fear of someone cheating/betraying/manipulating you?
- Do you judge someone based on their financial worth?
- Do you feel trapped by your current money/energy situation?
- Are you envious/jealous of others and what they have?
- Do you feel you can ask for help?
- Are you open to listen to guidance/advice? Are you open to new information?
- Do you trust yourself to take action?
- Are you living in denial?
- Are you deluding yourself?
- Are you too preoccupied with other matters to address your money/energy?
- Are you putting off until tomorrow what you could be doing today?
- Are you over complicating your life?
- Are you taking too much for granted?
- Do you view life as a glass half empty?
- Do you have your head in the clouds and are ungrounded?
I hope you can see that a block in the Root Chakra, in your relationship to your finances, can manifest throughout the chakra system and effect other areas of your life. Creating a strong foundation will enable you to experience more balance and set you on a path to achieve your fullest potential.
How to begin to balance money/energy in the chakras:
- Work more on accepting, releasing, forgiving, surrendering, letting go and being open.
- Allow change to grow, develop and gather strength, observe and feel tensions and shifts and work your way through them.
- Use affirmations, visualisation and goal setting processes.
- Ask questions, ask for guidance.
- Use relaxation, meditation and mindfulness daily.
- Journal – ‘think it – ink it’.
- Watch your thoughts and self-talk.
- Know yourself. Accept yourself. Love yourself.
- Create a strong sense of purpose, vision or mission.
- Develop your intuitions.
- See the beauty and perfection in everything. Look deeper.
- Get the heart energy flowing through constant gratitude.
Where to start:
- What three most important things do you want to accomplish?
- What have you been procrastinating upon that needs you to make a new commitment to act?
- What new endeavour are you ready to begin?
- What is your most important immediate next step?
I hope these questions have opened your awareness to some of your hidden motives and negative areas of self-sabotage. When you face your challenges head on you connect to a powerful source of inner-strength of the energy that lies within you. You can create blocks or you can create flow, the choice is yours. You always have a choice. This is the beginning of creating a foundation to build upon. It all begins in the Root Chakra! and it flows into the manifestation of the life you only dare dream of!
Further reading links created with love:
“As you manage you money, you manage your life.” – Dan Millman
Creating Your Life from the Inside Out
Use the above to create your own practice, to nourish and balance your Soul energy and so create the Life you were meant to live! Creating a Life of Flow! You will resonate at a higher frequency and attract to you the same, thus flowing in resonance with The Law of Attraction.
“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly!”
You can begin today to heal your life from the Inside Out. ~ Jules
I hope this Blog – Self Sabotage Powerful Questions for the Chakras – has served you in some way, please comment below and let me know how you feel, think or what you intuit from reading this Blog.
I love to hear from you x
Come and join me in our free Facebook Group ‘Chakra Soul Sisters’ click here if you want to discover more about living a more heart-centred life, discovering the life you were meant to live and how to achieve it, living your life from the inside out. We would love to share with you – come and visit – you will love it!
Jules Blythe is a former Corporate Training & Development Consultant and now runs her own practice in France working online as a Master Energy Practitioner and Holistic Life Coach. She helps people to become empowered to create their lives from the Inside Out and to discover their True Purpose, so that they can create more, peace, love and happiness in their lives. .
THE CHAKRA HOUSE