These 7 Steps to Mindful Chakra Balancing will guide you to a more appreciative way of connecting within as you move through your day. I really wanted to share with you some very simple ways to bring balance to your chakras through raising your awareness to your everyday life.
The Gifts of Mindfulness
Mindfulness will bring the gifts of your outer life inwards, so that you may find more joy, peace and happiness from living in the moment. When you open to the miracle of all your senses you find a new way of Being. These 7 Steps to Mindful Chakra Balancing will form the basis to a meditative practice.
Why not introduce one mindfulness practice each day, seven chakras for seven days! Begin with the Root Chakra for the Monday and follow through until the Crown Chakra on a Sunday. Perfect!
When you bring more conscious awareness into your life you are following a path to living from your heart, your core, your centre, that is where all balance is found. It opens you to continual growth and is an act of creative transformation. You will discover:
- as you become more practiced in your mindfulness you will build a trust within you that the Universe will always bring what you need at the right time.
- you will feel more enjoyment and connect with what you want from your life and your true purpose will be revealed.
- life will fill with more love as your heart opens.
- you will be able to express who you really are with confidence.
- your intuition will blossom and you will feel a deep connection to your ‘whole’ life.
7 Steps to Mindful Chakra Balancing
- Root Chakra – “Walk barefoot and as you walk upon the Sacred Earth treat each step as a prayer. ” – Black Elk
Allow Mother Earth to hold you in her loving arms so you can walk your path without fear.
- Sacral Chakra – Connect with all your senses in Mindfulness as you move through your day to experience more of the simple things in life.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Allow space so that you may focus upon the intention and purpose of your actions. See the Light in all people.
- Heart Chakra – Each evening practice the act of gratitude as you give thanks for all you have in your life. Notice all of the wonderful miracles around you each day.
- Throat Chakra – Practice listening without interrupting. Be mindful of the sound, tone and emotions expressed. Listen with compassion and love, without judgement.
- Third Eye Chakra – “Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behavior. You are beneath the thinker. You are the stillness beneath the mental noise. You are the love and joy beneath the pain.” Eckhart Tolle
- Crown Chakra – Bring more conscious awareness into your home and the way that you live. Be aware of how you interact with others as every experience is an opportunity that can lead us to Love, always look for Love in every experience.
Tuning In to Holistic Health
Mindfulness through the chakras helps you to tune in to your holistic health. It takes you to an awareness of your energy body and an understanding that you are far more than your mind and thoughts, your feelings and emotions or your physical body. You are a creative manifestation of Universal Energy!
Further reading links created with love:
I hope this Blog – 7 Steps to Mindful Chakra Balancing – has served you in some way, please comment below (scroll down), I love to hear from you x
Come and join me in our free Facebook Group ‘Chakra Soul Sisters’ click here if you want to discover more about living a more heart-centred life, discovering the life you were meant to live and how to achieve it, living your life from the inside out. We would love to share with you – come and visit – you will love it!