The Chakra House philosophy embraces holistic natural healing through your own energy body – the chakras. Creating life from the inside out, opening your heart to the simple pleasures and discovering the art of happiness. A journey of loving care and self nurture, one of unity and togetherness.
21 Day Chakra Challenges At The Chakra House we have a Program for Personal & Spiritual Wellbeing. They are online 21 Day Chakra Challenges so you don’t have to move out of your house and you can work at your own
Chakra Soul Path Readings The route to you is through you. Maybe you are following your spiritual path with consciousness and would like to develop further or perhaps you are just taking those first tentative steps into self-awareness,
Chakra Soul Path Coaching 1-2-1 You can find the direction and purpose you are searching for and redefine every element of your life, the most powerful and effective way to begin is to look within – the place of all
- What is Chakra Hygge? What is Chakra Hygge? Hygge (pronounced hoo-ga) is a Danish word that embodies a feeling of warmth, coziness, home and an appreciative lifestyle. It is a feeling of happiness. Chakra Hygge Chakra Hygge is livingRead more we love to share with you »
- Chakra Hygge Inspiration for Autumn Make some homemade soup and add warmth with spices: cumin, paprika, cinnamon, black pepper, chili, whatever takes your fancy. Serve in mugs, hold in both hands and breath in the aroma. Share inRead more we love to share with you »
- Chakra Hygge Inspiration for the Autumn Capture the beauty of autumn and take some photos. Get creative and put an album together. I love capturing the last of the butterflies, the last of the flowers in the potager andRead more we love to share with you »
- Chakra Hygge Inspiration for Autumn Write a book list for your evenings reading by the fire. Enter a world of fantasy, imagination, creativity or whatever your heart, mind, and soul call for. Let the long evenings inspire youRead more we love to share with you »
- Chakra Hygge Inspiration for the Autumn Bring light into your home and decorate with fairy lights. Add that little bit of magic. I have mine on the old dresser in the dining room they add a feeling of celebrationRead more we love to share with you »
Come join our Healing & Balancing event for the Heart Chakra! The ultimate in self-love and care and leading you to a path of heart-based living!
21 Day Heart Chakra Challenge I would love to share with you a little about what you could gain from taking part in this 21 Day Heart Chakra Challenge. Firstly, you can start at any time and do this inRead more
Please accept our FREE gift
Our FREE 21 Day Root Chakra Challenge!
We would love to share with you! Register here for FREE and don't miss out!
If you are into Chakras, Auras, Soul Paths and Personal & Spiritual Development we've got so much to share with you - inspiration, guidance and support with our blogs, free challenges and offers Its great karma to share! Spread the love x
Testimonial: new life stirred….
Namaste Jules Blythe, Arohanui me beannacht, love and blessings. Thank you for creating a safe and sacred space for us all to explore our power, passions and vulnerabilities, to rediscover,rekindle and reignite those sacral gifts that we had forgotten, that lay dormant or neglected. The 21 Day Sacral Challenge has been a joy and a blessing, new friends made, new life stirred....openings, breakthroughs and revelations! A journey of self-discovery, awe and wonder awaits anyone willing to look and listen. Let your healing begin!
Testimonial: ‘a giant leap’ in my life and health
I would like to thank you Jules for having facilitated 'a giant leap' in my life and health. I have not only learned techniques that I use daily but it has made me more 'inner self' conscious. It is exciting as the understanding g of where things are affecting me has made a difference in my experience of my external situation verses my internal thoughts and feelings. A sense of joy and lightness is now with me. Jules Blythe you are amazing. I highly recommend this for everyone... no matter where you are in your wellbeing journey